- 1-7/8" Rounded Housing
- High Quality Aluminum Components
- 18x14x.013 Charcoal Fiber
- Special Wire Options Available including Sun-Control Screening
- Best Screen Solution for French Doors
- Smooth Gliding Adjustable Roller Guides
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Available in Six Popular Colors
- Custom Colors also Available
- Series 7000-Installs inside the jamb
- Series 7500-Installs on face of door opening
- Easy-To-Grasp Handle & Magnalok™ Seal
- Rolls Away When Not Needed
- Lowest Cost
- Easy To Install
- Maintenance Free
- Spring Tension Allows Life-Long Fitting
- Keeps Insects Out
To the original purchaser, R. Lang Company warrants this product and its components parts to be free of defects on materials and workmanship.
Damage caused by accident, improper installation or abuse, is specifically excluded from this warranty. Manufacturer’s liability on any claim shall not exceed the cost of the product. In no instance shall manufacturer be responsible for consequential damage from the use of this product, including damage to existing door during installation or operation.
Any defective product or part may be sent, freight prepaid, to R. Lang Company, 8240 West Doe Avenue, Visalia, CA 93291, for replacement or repair at no charge. Proof of purchase date must accompany any returned item. For further information about this warranty, write to Consumer Affairs Manager at R. Lang Company.
This warranty replaces any and all previous warranties, either written, oral, or implied, and is the only warranty made on this product by the R. Lang Company. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. Rights may vary from state to state.